10th May
A dull day to start with. I woke up around 7am hearing my parents and danil were busy getting ready of going somewhere... But i managed to get back to sleep. And woke up around 10am. My head hurts when i woke. I'm not sure why. So just resting at home.... Onlining and watching the tv although there's not much of a good tv programme to watch. So get showered and just relaxing.... Today, i'm kinda had diarrhea. I'm not sure wat makes me. Hope it will be okay by tomorrow. So now, just onlining... Later tonite will be watching two derbies in EPL. I know you guys will also do going to watch..... From my point of view, i predicted that man utd will win tonite although i wanted them to lose.... Maybe a single goal win.... For the london derby, hmmm a win to arsenal..... ALso by a goal.... So dun forget to catch it live guys......
9th May
Saturday started great with our final year group went to Jabatan Perumahan for the info on our project but still not being released due to no official letter from ITB. So have to wait another week then. Then we catch to drop by to Burung Pingai having soto... Hahaha.... Then sent them back to school... Then, i went lunch with Syg at ideal..... Then went to nene's to relax while waiting for 2pm for squashing... Hahaha.... I meant playing squash..... So finish playing around 6pm. The guys bring us out to easyway for a while for a drink. So went home around 9pm. Had my shower and waited for liverpool match at midnight.....
So about the match, what a great start of the match although to the end of every half, its kinda slow match which i really can say that not all the liverpool fans enjoy the match... Another thing is that the baju they wore was cawie lah.... Bida... Baju pabila ka tu.... Hahaha.... But a great win win 3-0 on the scoreboard. Thanks to gerrards double and super-sub ryan babel..... This tops the KOPs until tonite's match.... Hope there's a slip to man utd..... I think dats all for now.....
10th May
Adrian Lai Tjungkong

assalamualaikum


0 replies:
Post a Comment