Monday, July 13, 2009

ShE's HoMe!!!! YeaY YeaY....

assalamualaikum

13th July


Gud evening everyone and my readers.... Its been a while i didn't blog... Actually my laziness arrived.... Hahaha... So today, went jalan with my beloved aNis. After a week of rindu.... Hehehe... So pick her up at 11am and had lunch at Blue Eden... Not really satisfy with the food. Especially the tom yam. Its kinda salty. So help syg to resize her vacation pictures. At 3pm send her to yayasan since she had a gathering with the Kibashes. After dat, went straight home. At 6pm, went to kebajikan complex to play futsal with the Azahari Football Club. Only a few turn up... So today the veteren's won to the youngsters... Hahaha... Sorry lah guys, although 4 vs 5. Hahaha... Now, i'm at home blogging... Hehehe... Updating stuff.... Not much of a plan tonite....


12th July

Sunday, woke up late since its, weekend.... Hahha... So morning just stayed at home watching TV... Quite nice programs though. In the afternoon, went ngayau to nene's since nothing to eat at home... Hehehe... Stayed there till 5pm. Then went to JP for frisbee-ing.... Finish before isyak prayers and i went straight home.... Nite, just facebooking and onlining with syg......


11th July

Saturday, morning went to uni to attend for a meeting regarding the cancellation of the intake 25 students orientation. Its kinda a good news since we will have holiday instead of going to school early.... Hahaha... But we will miss the fun regging the juniors..... In the evening, went for squashing at national complex.... In the evening, aku teseliur kan bubur. So i make one but sadly it was not a succesful one. I don't want to talk about it... I malu.... Nite, no plans... just facebooking and onlining.... Hehehe....


10th July - 7th July

Friday, morning no plans until afternoon. Have my prayers and stayed at home... So not really having much plans. Only at midnite, pick up SyG aNis from the airport. Its really happy after saw-ing her at the arrival hall.... The rest of the days.... I don't really remember... I just remember that DPMM FC were defeated for the 2nd time in a row... I was kinda frustrated to watch the game... DPMM FC doesn't really giving 100%. The passes were not completed.... I didn't see the players played as they played in the early season.... Please do improve on it DPMM FC players... We actually support you guys..... I think dats all for now.... Until then....


BiRtHDaY GreeTinGs

10th July
NaZirah HuSSiN a.k.a JiaH 1032 (Left)
&
NaZuRaH HuSSiN a.k.a JuaH 1032 (Right)


13th July
AjMaL IsMaiL


13th July
ZuLiHa LaMaT


Semoga semua dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezki. Berjaya didalam bidang yang diceburi... Amin!!!!



assalamualaikum

0 replies: