Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 DowN, 1 To Go....

assalamualaikum

18th April

It's nice to have my test just now in the morning although it's the best of my work. I hope i can pass it. So woke up at 6.30am just to revise since last nite i just prepare my small notes but without memorizing. Hahaha.... So arrived at school at 8am and test at 9am. While im having my test, there's a construction in the library going on. Exactly at my spot.... Hahaha.... They were disturbing... Hahaha.. No lah... I just about to finish, so no worries....

Then, after my test, hang out at concourse for a while with Zool Hilmi, junior.... Then off from school. Actually i have no idea where im heading. So just stop by at nene's... Hang out... Later not sure what's my plan.... Will update more in the next post... Hopefully.....


17th April

Friday, still have no mood to revise although the test is the next day.... So start my morning with watching 'Reaper' Season 1. So i managed to finish it and continue to Season 2 until episode 6.... Hehehe..... So start revising in the afternoon where i start writing my small notes... I need that notes for revising.... I dun like to read from the whole text. So i summarized it.... Mostly it went well with it....

After finished writing, went shower and relax for a while. Hoping i will continue memorizing. But sadly i spend my precious night with playing GameHouse.... Hehehe..... What a waste.... That's why this morning i feel guilty not using the time last nite..... Hahahaha..... So while playing, i fell sleepy... So off to bed.....


16th - 15th April

Another kinda bored day since i just stayed at home.... Guess what i did this day???? I just watch TV series, played computer games and sleep until i feel dizzy after i woke up.... That's wat i did this last two days.... Hahaha.... Additional on wednesday, the CEpians and CEMpians having street soccer at indoor stadium..... Hahaha.... I think dats all for now..... Sorry for not dat many updates.... My day is going to be buzier since i have not covered the 2 weeks lecture i miss..... So until then..... Take care readers....


assalamualaikum

0 replies: