Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Year To Wait.....


assalamualaikum

23rd April

The day started with a class at 8am in the library with watching a video of concreting... Hehehe... Its construction technology actually.... Then continued with a break at 10am.... Hahaha..... So the 3 brothers and Hj. Zul went to TT Blues at gadong for lunch.... C soh was there too but with alai.... Went back to uni around 1.30pm. Resting in the class waiting for Construction Law class at 2.30pm. I was so sleepy until i went asleep for a while.... Hahaha... Did you guys noticed???? Hahaha.... Then after class went for high tea at Lee Loi Fatt at serusop. Afta dat, just went home since no place to go... Act tonite wanted to bring my little bro to 'The Mall' arcade but he was not allowed. So i just stayed at home tonite.... Hahaha..... I think dats all for tonite... Just having my dinner and online only......


22nd April

Wednesday, full class in the morning with construction technology and building services class until afternoon..... But no class in the afternoon. The BKPians had a meeting in the afternoon..... Refreshment were given as usual.... Hahaha..... In the afternoon, just wondering around the shops searching for my football shoe since mine was spoiled during LSCB match last 2 weeks.... Hahaha.... Fell in love with a couple of them but its quite expensive... Hahaha.... At 5pm, went to stadium to play street soccer with the CEMpians and CEpians..... Nite time, just relaxing at home and onlining... Hahahaha.......


KaReNaH TyM MeeTinG







21st April

CEMpians intake 23 holiday day.... So went to the mall to catch a movie 'The Shinjuku Incident' with syg at the mall. At first, wanted to watch 'Jangan Tegur' tapi nda jadi... Hehehe... Only syg knows why.... Hahaha.... Then had our lunch at KAKA restaurant.... There's a bit of story to tell about what happen.

We sat down and ordered our food and drinks. Our food arrived and we ate them... Then, i saw our drinks but sent to other table.... The cashier was pissed off with something but we dunno what. She was arranging the chairs but banged it. Its like not a good environment for us. I just stay calm... Then about our drinks, the waiter drank it since they think they had the wrong ordered... I was about to get angry but i just asked about our drinks.... It took us finishing our foods before getting our drinks.... I dun think this is a good service... So, improve it KAKA restaurant.....

Then sent syg back to uni... While waiting for 4.30pm, went to nene's to rest waiting for netball at UBD.... At nite, just stayed at home, relaxing.... Hehehe.... Just onlining....


20th April

First day of school after the floating week break.... Hahaha... For me its been a month that i had been to school for lecture... So started with construction law at 8am. Then services at 10am where we got our test paper back which i had it last saturday. I screwed the paper up. I only got '47%'. It was bad.... Actually, it my fault... I didn't really revise for it... *Knocked my head to the wall*... Then had our lunch at uni eating Nasi Katok.... Afternoon class was cancelled due to our lecturer was not feeling well..... But we have a chat between us about a few things.... So went home around 4pm... Hehehe... Still the same.... Hmmm... I think that nite, i just stayed at home onlining.... Hahaha......


19th April

Sunday, morning just stayed at home, relaxing.... Planning wanted to play badminton but cancelled becoz my car was used. But in the afternoon, went to stadium to play street soccer with Ajim with his MS friends and kazens. Nite time as usual just relaxing.... And went to sleep.... I think dats all for todays post.... Hehehe.....


BiRtHDaY GreeTinGs CoRNeR

19th April
Macy


20th April
Ka WaNa 1032

21st April
Bg. YoY 1032


assalamualaikum

0 replies: